token or dummy attacks designed to make daesh seem anti-toad

To tie together two anomalies: (1) the implausible iftar story, and (2) the fact that worshippers were not allowed out of the mosque; I suggest the suicide belt had been left inside the mosque by pre-arrangement. I think that implies the so-called security services’ dirty work: they could have planted the belt, he could have been frisked going in, then put it on on according to the prearrangement, come out, and surprised them – RB

Suicide attacks hit Madinah, Qatif; 6 killed
Arab News, Jul 5 2016

JEDDAH – Suicide bombers blew themselves up in Qatif and Madinah after sundown on Monday, several hours after Toad security officers foiled an attack near the Consulate of Pindostan in Jeddah. In Madinah, a bomb exploded in the vicinity of a police post outside the Prophet’s Mosque, killing four policemen and two civilians, reports said. A police source told Arab News that the officers manning the post were having their iftar meal when the suicide bomber struck. The bomber reportedly asked to join the policemen in having iftar and he was welcomed. As soon as he got near, he exploded his suicide vest. A video circulated on social media (above – RB) showed a car burning and at least two security officers were seen lying on the open ground and two others lay crumpled near a burning car. Security forces have cordoned off the Prophet’s Mosque and worshippers were not allowed to get in or out. Madinah Governor Prince Faisal bin Salman al-Toad arrived at the blast location and visited al-Ansar Hospital where the victims of the blast are being treated.

In Qatif, a governorate in the Eastern Province, two suicide bombers blew themselves up one after the other (“double tap” – RB) outside the Faraj al-Omran Mosque. No casualties were reported. The number of fatalities reported does not include the three suicide bombers. Earlier Monday at 2:15 am, a suicide bomber blew himself up near the Pindosi Consulate in Jeddah when security officers confronted him as he moved suspiciously at a parking lot of the Dr Soliman Fakeeh Hospital. Maj-Gen Mansour al-Turki, spokesman of the Ministry of Interior, said the bomber, in his 30s, was identified as a British expat. Photos taken from the scene showed the bomber’s body partially dismembered by the blast. No group has claimed responsibility for the attacks so far. Previous mosque attacks in the past months in the kingdom have been claimed by Daesh militants.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s