trump & co determined to lie their way to victory over iran

White House warns of Syrian preparation for chemical attack
Cyra Master, The Hill, Jun 26 2017

Pindostan has “identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime” in Syria, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in a Monday night statement. Such an attack “would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children,” Spicer added, noting the activity is “similar to preparations the regime made before its Apr 4 2017 chemical weapons attack.” The Pindosi Navy launched more than 49 cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase in early April in response to a chemical attack (not) believed to be carried out by Assad’s airforce. The White House added on Monday night with spectacular inattention to fact:

As we have previously stated, Pindostan is in Syria to eliminate Daesh.  If, however, Mr Assad conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons, he and his military will pay a heavy price.

White House Accuses Syria Of Planning Another Chemical Attack, Warns “Will Pay Heavy Price”
Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge, Jun 27 2017

Less than three months after Pindostan launched 49 cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase in early April, allegedly in retaliation for a chemical attack conducted by Assad forces, in an ominous statement issued with no supporting evidence or further explanation, on Monday night the White House warned that Pindostan has “identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime” in Syria and warned that Assad would “pay a heavy price” if one took place. (Outgoing) White House spoxer Sean Spicer claimed:

(Activity seen is) similar to preparations the regime made before its Apr 4 2017 chemical weapons attack.

According to AP, an NGO with close ties to the White House said the administration had received intelligence that the Syrians were mixing precursor chemicals for a possible sarin gas attack in either the east or south of the country, where government troops and their proxies have faced recent setbacks. Further quoted by AP, several State Dept boxtops typically involved in coordinating such announcements said they were caught completely off-guard by the warning, which didn’t appear to have been discussed in advance with other intelligence agencies. Normally, the State Dept, the Pentagon and the CIA would all be consulted before the White House issued a declaration sure to ricochet across foreign capitals.

The justification for Trump’s strike on the Shayrat airfield in Syria in April was to retaliate for what the White House said was a poison gas attack by Assad’s government that killed at least 70 people in rebel-held territory. Syria denied it carried out the attack. Overnight, a new article by Seymour Hersh has again accused Pindostan of lying about Syria’s chemical weapons, and claims that Pindostan bombed Syria in what was the latest attempt to “rally around the flag” and distract from Trump’s ongoing domestic scandals. Predictably, the White House has provided no immediate evidence to back up its claims. However, in a media world that is desperate for clicks, we doubt many will demand proof this time. After the April strike, Russia requested a broad UN inquiry, in which Pindostan declined for obvious reasons to participate. April’s strike put Faschingstein in confrontation with Russia. Pindo boxtops at the time called the intervention a “one-off” intended to deter future chemical weapons attacks, and not an expansion of the Pindo role in the Syrian war. Pindostan has taken a series of actions over the past three months demonstrating its willingness to carry out strikes, ostensibly in self-defense, against Syrian government forces and their backers, including Iran. As if expressly intending to further deteriorate already abysmal relations with Russia, shortly after the White House statement, Nikki Haley said on Twitter:

Since the April military strike, Faschingstein has repeatedly struck Iranian-backed militia and even shot down a drone threatening Pindo forces. The Pindo military also shot down a Syrian jet earlier this month. Trump has also ordered stepped up military operations against Daesh and delegated more authority to his generals. So far Russia has refused to respond in deed to repeated Pindosi provocations over Syria.

Pentagon Boxtops: There Was NO CW Attack In Syria … Trump Bombed DESPITE Advice
George Washington, Zero Hedge, Jun 26 2017

Theodore Postol has documented for months that the Syrian government did not carry out a CW attack against civilians, and that contrary claims by the Trump White House, French intelligence services, the NYT, CNN and other “mainstream” sources are wrong and worthless propaganda. Former top military and intelligence officials, including many who warned against the faulty Iraq intelligence in advance of the Iraq war, have long said that the claims that Assad carried out a CW attack was bunkum. Seymour Hersh reportedyesterday in Die Welt that advisers tried to tell Trump that a CW attack never occurred at all. Hersh states that Trump was determined to bomb Syria in retaliation for a CW attack that never occurred. Pindostan’s top military and intelligence boxtops steered into him a less destructive bombing run. Philip Giraldi confirms that intelligence community insiders are furious that the Trump administration has twisted the intelligence so as to claim that the Syrian government carried out a CW attack, and see this. Unfortunately, none of this is new. The 2013 sarin attack in Syria was also blamed by Pindostan on the Syrian government. However, the UN report on the attack did NOT blame the government, and the UN’s human rights investigator accused the rebels rather than the Syrian government of carrying out the attack. Moreover, high-level Pindosi & Turkish boxtops say that Turkey supplied sarin gas to Syrian rebels in 2013 in order to frame the Syrian government, to provide an excuse for regime change. Seymour Hersh reported that high-level Pindosi sources told him that the Turkish government carried out the CW attacks blamed on the Syrian government. A formerly senior intel boxtop supposedly with access to current intelligence told Hersh:

We knew there were some in the Turkish government who believed they could get Assad’s nuts in a vice by dabbling with a sarin attack inside Syria and forcing Obama to make good on his red line threat.

Indeed, it’s long been known that sarin was coming through Turkey. And a tape recording of top Turkish officials planning a false flag attack to be blamed on Syria as a justification for war was leaked and confirmed by Turkey as being authentic.

Syria Denies Plans For A Chemical Attack As Russia Accuses Pindostan Of “Provocation”
Tyler Durden, Jun 27 2017

The Syrian government dismissed the White House’s unsubstantiated and ominous late Monday night allegations that it was preparing a new chemical weapons attack. According to AP, Ali Haidar, the Syrian minister for national reconciliation, dismissed the White House’s warning and said it foreshadowed a diplomatic campaign against Syria at the UN. The Kremlin also dismissed the White House statement, which had warned that Assad and his military would “pay a heavy price” if it goes ahead with the attack. Dmitri Peskov said:

Such threats to Syria’s legitimate leaders are unacceptable.

Peskov also criticized the Trump administration for using the phrase “another chemical weapons attack,” arguing that an independent investigation into the April attack was never conducted despite Russia’s calls for one. Pindostan has so far not explained why it is against an impartial third party determining all the facts. A senior Russian lawmaker dismissed the Pindosi warning as “provocation.” Frants Klintsevich, first deputy chairman of the defense and security committee in the upper chamber of the Russian parliament, accused Pindostan of “preparing a new attack on the positions of Syrian forces.” The bizarre sequence of events when it comes to foreign policy and potential military action has prompted some to speculate whether and if Trump is even in control of foreign policy, or if all control has been relinquished to the deep state. As AP adds, also on Monday, Trump had dinner with Mad Dog Mattis, Rex Tillerson, H R McMaster as he hosted Indian PM Modi at the White House. Tillerson and Lavrov talked earlier Monday about the need to secure a cease-fire in Syria, fight extremist groups and prevent the use of chemical weapons, the Russian Foreign Ministry said. It looks as if those talks were not particularly fruitful.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s