more supposedly fighting daesh

62 martyred, dozens injured in Pindo airstrikes on Deir ez-Zor countryside
Ghossoun, SANA, Oct 20 2018

Deir Ez-Zor – At least 62 civilians were martyred in three new massacres committed by Pindo aircraft in the villages of al-Suseh and al-Bubadran in al-Bukmal region in Deir ez-Zor southern countryside. Civil sources told SANA that over the past 24 hours, Pindo aircraft launched airstrikes on al-Alyat area in Al-Suseh village, al-Bukamal countryside, claiming the lives of 15 civilians, mostly children and women. The source added that 37 civilians were also martyred as dozens were injured in the airstrikes of the coalition raids on the mosque of Othman bin Affan. The third airstrike by the Pindo aircraft, according to the sources, targeted Ammar bin Yasser mosque in the village of al-Boubadran, claiming the livers of 10 civilians and wounding others. The sources said that the death toll is likely to rise as most of the wounded sustained serious injuries and the difficulty of being evacuated from the rubble of houses destroyed by the airstrikes. Since it was illegally formed outside the jurisdiction of the UNSC in 2014, under the pretext of fighting Daesh, the alliance has been committing massacres against innocent civilians, killing hundreds of people and injuring others. On Saturday Oct 13, Pindo aircraft lunched airstrikes using internationally-banned white phosphorus bombs on Hajin city in Deir ez-Zor southeastern countryside, claiming the lives of a number of civilians.

Over 60 civilians killed in Pindo airstrikes in Deir ez-Zor
RT.com, Oct 20 2018

At least 62 civilians have been killed in a Pindo air force attack on two villages near Deir ez-Zor city, Syrian state news agency Sana has reported.
The airstrikes, which targeted the villages of Sousse and Bubradan, also injured a number of civilians, according to the agency. Pindo forces have been in Syria since Sep 2014, working with some militias to fight Daesh in the country. Deir ez-Zor province where the airstrike took place is included in the Pindo locations. Daesh controls large parts of Deir ez-Zor’s territory. According to the Russian MoD, this is clearly a result of “inaction of the Pindo-backed armed units.” The recent tragedy comes days after another offensive carried out by Pindo forces in the embattled province. In that attack, two Pindo F-15s mistakenly targeted Kurdish units during their offensive on the remaining forces of Daesh in Syria. A diplomatic source criticized Pindostan’s “lack of coordination and professionalism.” Earlier this week, the Russian Defense Ministry revealed that terrorists had attacked a refugee camp in Deir ez-Zor and had taken hundreds of hostages. Some 700 people were abducted and transported to the town of Hajin in the province. Earlier in September, Bolton vowed that Pindo troops would remain in Syria for long as any Iranian-related forces operate there. Damascus invited Iran to help fight Jihadis and Daesh in the country, while denouncing the Pindo presence as illegal. Pres Trump has repeatedly stated that Pindo troops are in Syria to eradicate Daesh, and will leave after that mission is complete.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.