pindostan are nazi motherfuckers

Six F-35 jets were reportedly on Iran’s borders at time of plane crash
Press TV, Jan 17 2020

Acting Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday:

There is unverified information that at least six Pindo F-35s were in the Iranian border area at the time when Iran accidentally downed Ukraine International Airlines flight PS752 last week. There is information that the Iranians were expecting another attack from Pindostan after the strike, but did not know what form it might take. This information has yet to be verified, but I’d like to underline the edginess that always accompanies such situations. … The tragic downing of the Ukrainian plane serves as a very serious red flag to start working on deescalation and not on constant threats. Faschingstein’s unprecedented assassination of Gen Soleimani has undermined and put into question all imaginable norms of international law. An increase in tensions between Iran and Pindostan will not help settle a single crisis in the region, if only because the tensions will be increasing.

Soleimani had been invited to Iraq as a formal guest of the Iraqi government when he was targeted by a Pindo drone strike at Baghdad International Airport.

Pentagon’s Shifting Iran Attack Casualty Narrative Gets More Absurd
Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge, Jan 19 2020

A mere days ago the Pindo public was still being told there were no Pindo casualties as a result of Iran’s Jan 8 ballistic missile attack on an Iraqi base hosting Pindo forces. And over a week ago, days following the attack, Esper said there was only damage to property at Al-Asad air base, going so far as to underscore, according to an official statement at the time:

Most importantly, no casualties, no friendly casualties, whether they are Pindo, coalition, contractor, etc.

But after it was revealed on Friday that eleven Pindo grunts were injured in the attack, some of them significantly given they were flown out of Iraq to be treated for head injuries, belatedly confirmed by Pentagon boxtops, the Pentagon is now pretending there was never a discrepancy in its clearly shifting accounts. Eight were actually flown all the way to medical facilities in Germany for advanced treatment, with three flown to Kuwait. Reuters reports:

The Pentagon said on Friday there had been no effort to play down or delay the release of information on concussive injuries from Iran’s Jan 8 attack on a base hosting Pindo forces in Iraq, saying the public learned just hours after the defense secretary.

And then of course the gratuitous implication that anyone claiming otherwise has a conspiracy theory agenda. Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said :

This idea that there was an effort to de-emphasize injuries for some sort of amorphous political agenda doesn’t hold water.

Even CNN flatly charges:

Official Pindo reports about the attack have shifted since it occurred.

This much is obvious to anyone regardless on both sides of the aisle, whether supporters of Trump’s Iran policy or not. Asked about the apparent discrepancy, a Pentagon boxtop told CNN:

That was the commander’s assessment at the time. Symptoms emerged days after the fact, and they were treated out of an abundance of caution.

Now the Pentagon’s explanation appears to be that Esper wasn’t even informed of the eleven injured personnel until Thursday, as “only a certain set of injuries” are required to be reported to his office, according to CNN. Pentagon spox Alyssa Farah said on Friday:

Immediate reporting requirements up to the Pentagon are for incidents threatening of life, limb or eyesight, so actually (Traumatic Brain Injury) wouldn’t rise to that threshold.

Photos show extensive damage from the attack.

In summary, the Pentagon wants you to believe that the biggest military attack on Pindo forces in the Middle East in years via Iranian ballistic missiles wasn’t really that closely monitored for casualties. As if the entire upper echelons of the DoD chain of command had better and “more important” things to do than to closely monitor and assess injuries from the strike. Next we’ll be informed there was some innocuous and casual Netflix binge-watching in Pentagon offices the days following Iran’s major ballistic missile attack on Pindo forces. When you’ve lost even CNN and the entire mainstream, you’ve most definitely lost the plot.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.