Freedom’s Just Another Word
Peter Van Buren, Antiwar.com, Dec 10 2016
Here’s what’s left of democracy in Pindostan. We had an election, and the candidate favored by Faschingstein, media, and many business elites did not win. Here’s what happened next.
- CIA unambiguously but without documentation or evidence presented says, via anonymous leaks, that Russia interceded in the election to help elect Donald Trump.
- Democrat Congress critturs, alongside several media outlets, have called for investigations into whether or not Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the election. That would be an impeachable offense, a criminal offense, treason.
- The underlying message is that the Russians believe Trump as president will so favor them (for some reason) that they risk war, or a cyber version of war, to see him in power. Trump’s legitimacy is now undermined, and his every action toward the
Soviet UnionRussia will be tainted.
- Meanwhile, Jill Stein, as proxy for Hillary Clinton, raised $7m over a long weekend after claiming the vote count in three key states was wrong and/or the counting machines (not connected to the web) were hacked and cannot be trusted. A recount could have sent Clinton to the White House.
- Clinton supporters continue to try and get the Electoral College to do something it has never done in some 220 years, select a candidate who did not win the most electoral votes.
- Hillary Clinton has re-emerged, making speeches and public appearances, concurrent with all of the above.
- Democrats as a group continue to insist winning the popular vote entitles Clinton to … something.
- Clinton supporters earlier claimed the FBI interceded in the election to defeat Clinton.
- Candidate Clinton claimed during a debate the now president-elect is a stooge working on behalf of Putin, literal treason.
This is banana republic crap, people, that looks to negate the votes of some 62 million Pindostanis. We no longer believe in our own system. When the candidate many people did not support wins, the response is to seek to negate the democratic process, via accusations that make McCarthy in the 1950s look like a sad amateur. What we have are anonymous voices at an intelligence agency supposedly dedicated to foreign intel saying the Russians helped elect our next president. That says the process is flawed and cannot be trusted, and that Trump will owe a debt to the Russians and can’t be trusted. It will keep alive the idea that Clinton should have won if not for this meddling and undermine for his term the legitimacy of Trump. Via the classification process, the CIA will only need to make public the snippets of info that support its contention. This is an attempted coup, as sure as it would be if there were tanks on the White House lawn. The CIA might as well have tried to shoot Trump during his next trip to Dallas. To date, all of these accusations have been based on anonymous sources and leaks. The POTUS remains silent. Pindostan, our goose is cooked. You worry about an autocracy? It doesn’t have to be in one man. It can be via an Agency.
It’s happening. After careful analysis of all the media punditry and the ‘leaks’ coming out from the CIA, I can only conclude that there is a concerted effort taking place to invalidate the Pindo elections, in an effort to unseat Donald Trump. Last night the WaPo reported a leak from inside the CIA, saying they had a report that showed evidence that Russia hacked the elections in order to elect Donald Trump. They’re being very specific about that point. From Reuters:
The CIA has concluded that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the White House, and not just to undermine confidence in the Pindosi electoral system, the WaPo reported on Friday. Citing Pindo boxtops briefed on the matter, the WaPo said intelligence agencies had identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided thousands of hacked emails from the DNC + Podesta, to WikiLeaks. The boxtops described the individuals as people known to the intelligence community who were part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and reduce Clinton’s chances of winning the election. The WaPo quoted a senior U.S. official as saying: “It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected. That’s the consensus view.”
The WaPo said the boxtop had been briefed on an intelligence presentation made by the CIA to key Pindo senators behind closed doors last week. The CIA, in what the Post said was a secret assessment, cited a growing body of evidence from multiple sources. Briefers told the senators it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was Russia’s goal, the WaPo quoted boxtops as saying on condition of anonymity. In October, the Pindo government formally accused Russia of a campaign of cyber-attacks against DNC + Podesta ahead of the Nov 8 presidential election. Obama has said he warned Putin of consequences for the attacks. But Russian boxtops have denied all accusations of interference in the Pindosi election. A CIA spox said the agency had no comment on the report.
In response to the WaPo article, the Trump campaign issued the following statement:
These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The election ended a long time ago … It’s now time to move on and ‘Make Pindostan Great Again.’”
Bob Baer, former CIA and current shill for ‘Hunting Hitler’, said in an interview today:
If the evidence is there, I don’t see any other way than to vote again.
Bear in mind, this is all in response to the Wikileaks revelations about the abject corruptness of the DNC + Podesta emails. Instead of offering an explanation for their egregious actions, the elite cadre inside of the Clinton camp have instead gone on the offensive to blame the messenger. The media is running with this story with long strides, not only suggesting that Russia hacked the elections, but also saying Trump was in fact a ‘witting asset’ of Moscow. What’s next, an arrest order for Trump and his campaign staff for being covert Russian spies?
‘This nation was attacked by a cyber warfare operation.’
Whatever happened to the smug certainty that the elections wouldn’t be rigged? I suppose what Obama meant was they wouldn’t be rigged had Hillary won, yes?
Paul Joseph Watson offers some valuable insight, in regards to the naked hypocrisy of America’s ruling elite.